Welcome to our building
When the pandemic subsides would like to extend a very warm welcome to organisations who would like to hire spaces within our building when the church is not being used for church services, meetings or other activities. Pre -pandemic some 25 community organisations were using the building on a regular or occasional basis – see below, many regulars seeing themselves as part of the church family.
There are still many spaces and opportunities to use the building, which is located right in the centre of Dedworth!
What spaces are available?
The following spaces are part of our building:
- The Church (with our without use of the kitchen) – capacity approx 200 (it is possible to divide this space into two)
- The prayer chapel – capacity 30
- The porch – capacity 30
- The cafe (without tables) – capacity 30
Other facilities that may be available to you:
- Complementary WiFi should be available throughout the building.
- Toilets are available in the church foyer (including an accessible toilet), and behind the cafe.
- Car park
- Church Kitchen – subject to food hygiene qualifications
- Tables and chairs
See below for a diagram of the available areas.
Make an Enquiry…
We are open to meeting with you and discussing your requirements for your individual or regular booking and will be happy to see if we can meet your need.
Please contact us to make an enquiry.
Community organisations who regularly use or have previously used our building:
|Welbeing Groups||Art Mental Health|
Mental Health courses
Family Friends (Abuse counselling)
Baby Health Training
Hope Group (drugs in family)
Sands (Support for parents of stillborn babies)
Sparks (Autism support)
West Windsor Hub
|Community Groups||Brownies, Guides|
Berkshire Mini Maestros
Children’s Dancing group
Dedworth Medical Centre
Royal Berkshire Bengalese Association
West Windsor Residents Association
See Below for links to other related pages: