CHURCHES TOGETHER IN WINDSOR
THY KINGDOM COME / PRAYER FOR CHRISTIAN UNITY, 18th – 28th MAY 2023
Thy Kingdom Come is a global prayer movement that invites Christians around the world to pray for more people to come to know Jesus. What started in 2016 as an invitation from the Archbishops of Canterbury and York to the Church of England has grown into an international and ecumenical call to prayer.
Experience Pentecost Stations for Thy Kingdom Come (TKC)
Six stations are set up around the churches to provide an interactive multi-sensory way to engage imaginatively with the events surrounding Pentecost.
1. Waiting – For the Holy Spirit to come – St Edwards
2. Receiving – With the Holy Spirit Came – Windsor Methodist (Cornerstone Chapel)
3. Telling – After the Holy Spirit came, the believers began to tell others – St Andrews
4. Doing – After the Holy Spirit came, they were bold enough to take action – All Saints Dedworth
5. Sharing – After the Holy Spirit came, they began to work together – Dedworth Green Baptist Church (displayed in the front window of the entrance area)
6. Growing – After the Holy Spirit came, the Church began to grow- inside Windsor Parish Church.
During these 11 days churches in Windsor are offering various opportunities
for us to come together to pray.
During these times, and at any other time you are able to, please pray for an outpouring of God’s Holy Spirit upon our churches and communities.
Here is a photo of Number 4 – at All Saints Church Dedworth