Noah – God is always with you
- Tools and building equipment
- Wooden bricks, duplo, sticklebricks – can you build a boat.
- Pair game. Ideally animals but any pair game will do.
- Books about animals
- Toy animals (farm/zoo/cuddly toys). Are there two of any of the animals?
- Water play in the garden or a bowl inside. Collect objects and see which ones float and which things sink.
- Can you make a boat that floats out of junk?
- Rainbow bracelets. Paint some dry Penne Pasta in rainbow colours. Thread them together to make a bracelet/necklace/Halo.
- Good morning song
- Row Row Row the boat
- Old McDonald had a farm. Try changing the words to Old Noah built a boat.
- Ba Ba Blacksheep
- One, two, three, four five, once I caught fish alive
- Hey diddle diddle (Hannah’s idea)
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- Arky arky Song
- Rainbow – Hillsong Kids
- Wiggle wiggle song
View Other “Gap @ Home” sessions
Disclaimer: All Saints Church Dedworth are not responsible for the contents of external websites.
29th June – GAP Programme “Noah – God is always with you”